Sunday, March 22, 2009

No. 1(blog) with a mullet....

Apparently I have two minutes to write this blog before this wonky old laptop officially runs out of battery power, so I'd better think of something interesting.

...Seeing as I can't guarantee words that will interest you, I can guarantee that once this blog is up and running I will be having a bit more of a laugh on here than I do on myspace (cough, splutter), filling it with ruminations on the pitfalls and "prat" falls of humanity (much like 100 million other bloggers in the universe are doing.)

However, what I hope makes this blog a little bit different is to introduce you all to some music which I have stumbled upon in my time, some you may have heard of, some you may not have. I will also endeavour to introduce a new-ish band every week that I have found out there in Internet-land whilst also musing on ones from the past. In short, it's an excuse for me to put my hours of music listening to good use.

And with that, I will read my laptop its last rites.
"See the hibernation light..walk into the light.."

-AMCS

No comments:

Post a Comment